Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course
ENPC, 6th edition, is now available!
Here are a few highlights of the changes:
The addition of “The Child with a Rash” and “The Child with Special Health Care Needs”
The reintroduction of a chapter on trauma, “The Child with an Injury”
“The Child in Need of Stabilization” will include resuscitation and critically ill presentations.
The course is designed to provide the core-level pediatric knowledge and skills needed to properly assess and implement evidence-based interventions to improve outcomes for this high-risk patient population.
Accurate assessment of a child with acute illness or injury requires special knowledge and skills. This course, taught by qualified nurses, is designed to provide the core-level pediatric knowledge and skills needed to properly assess and implement evidence-based interventions to improve outcomes for this high-risk patient population.
Here’s a glimpse into what you’ll learn:
- The latest pediatric emergency nursing practice recommendations
- Systematic assessment and application of care
- Education that can be applied to every pediatric patient you treat
- Virtual courses now available
A variety of learning methodologies are included to cater to every learning style, including:
- Online modules
- Instructor-led classroom discussions and skill stations
- Virtual courses available!
The manual provides fundamental pediatric emergency nursing content with expanded information including dermatologic and environmental emergencies, human trafficking, food allergies and more. A valuable resource for future reference!
Online modules with links to additional information are provided prior to the course date to let you learn at your own pace, apply what you learn and receive immediate feedback, and refer back to information at any time. The modules are a complete case study process — taking you through an entire sequence of care.
discussions and skills stations: ENPC is one and a half days of interactive, in-person classroom learning that includes skill stations, games and other interactive exercises.
Electronic, open-book testing allows you to test in an environment that makes you most comfortable. No more test anxiety!
Why is ENA’s ENPC the right course for you?
- Evidence-based content developed by pediatric nursing experts
- Curriculum designed specifically for nurses
- The education you learn can be applied to every pediatric patient you treat
- Course content is updated regularly as pediatric care evolves
- Four-year, internationally recognized verification as an ENPC provider is earned upon successful completion
Increase your confidence in emergency pediatric patient care
- ENPC courses are available year-round at locations conveniently located near you
- Earn 18.25 CNE hours
Participants must be a registered nurse who possesses a current unrestricted nursing license to receive verification.
Licensed practical nurses and paramedics are eligible to attend all portions of the course and obtain CNE hours, but are not eligible for provider status verification.