The TNCC Instructor course is designed to prepare providers with Instructor Potential to become TNCC Instructors. The course emphasizes appropriate teaching and testing strategies.
In order to become a TNCC instructor, this procedure must be followed:
- The course director of a TNCC course that you have taken must recommend you as a potential instructor. You must meet the following criteria to be recommended:
- A score of at least 90% on a multiple-choice exam.
- A score of at least 90% of total points in all skill stations except triage..
- Recommendation of course director and instructors (a letter would be sent to you after the course).
- Exam score must be within 90-days of TNCC Provider Course if more than 90-days from your last TNCC course and you must complete and pass the exam with a score of 90% three days before TNCC instructor course date.
- Please email email@example.com or call 254-415-9461 for more information.
If you have met these criteria, the following must be submitted to the state trauma chairperson for review:
- Letter of recommendation from your course director
- Letter expressing your commitment and your interest in teaching future TNCC
- A curriculum vitae (maximum two pages) with two years of experience caring for trauma patients
- Copy of your current ENA member card
- Copy of your current RN license
All document must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, before attending the course
Required supplies for this class: The pre-course memo and course requirements will be emailed to participants before the course, once all documentation has been received.